Live Blog For Tonight

Thursday, March 08, 2007


Just so everyone is aware which games are which (I can't figure out how to change the poll) I've placed a key below. Vote or Die Friends.....Vote or Die.

7pm- West Virginia (winner game 3) v. Louisville
7pm- NC-State v. Duke
9pm- Marquette (winner game 4) v. Pittsburgh
9pm- Baylor v. Missouri (SEC actually=Big XII)

I have no idea why I moved Baylor and Mizzou to the SEC (Live-blogging the Big Sky Championship will cloud your brain), but whatever right? You're not going to make me do that game are you? Are you???

P.S.- If you have any interest in doing the conference previews I mentioned yesterday (16 people, each person does a set of seeds). Email me at AwfulAnnouncing@gmail.com. A little over half are filled up.

Cheers,
AA

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 10:28 AM

4 Comments:

What's the over/under on hoisted threes in that Louisville/WVU game - 80? 90?

T.J. said...
Mar 8, 2007, 10:39:00 AM  

Since I'm unable to actually comment tonight, I'm voting to hopefully get you the best game to watch. I say Marquette vs. Pitt.

Signal to Noise said...
Mar 8, 2007, 1:42:00 PM  

gotta be Duke-NCst

WCT said...
Mar 8, 2007, 1:59:00 PM  

I hope you're ready to blog about some sweet SEC... Err... Big 12 action.

Ryan Spencer said...
Mar 8, 2007, 2:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment