Announcements and Musical Links

Friday, March 09, 2007


Slow day here at AA headquarters, so I was thinking it's time to dust of the musical links. Haven't done them in about two weeks. so I hope you enjoy.

Unfortunately my appearance on ESPN Radio has been nixed for the day, so you get the entire live-blog of the Patriot League Final starting at 4:30. I do hope you'll follow along. Also, I'm still looking for some folks to round out the seeding previews. Let me know through email if your interested.

Musical links after the jumpola!

Your links come courtesy of Chris Daughtry

"Daughtry- It't Not Over"

I was blown away
What could I say
It all seemed to make sense.
Your linkin away everything
And I can't link without.

I try to see the good in links.
The good things in links are hard to find.
We're blown away, blownin away
Can we make this link something good?

Well I'll try to link it right this time around
It's not over,
Try to link it right this time around
It's not over
But a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This link is killin me
But your the only one
It's not over.



Hands down the best place to go for Spring Training info. (Babes Love Baseball)
John Popper Arrested Near Gonzaga (Extrapolater)
Who Wants to go Make Fun of the Knicks. Tickets half price! (Flash Warner)
Who to root for in the conference tourneys (Gheorghe The Blog)
If I ran the Baltimore Orioles. Couldn't have said it better myself. (IfIRan/Orioles Post)
I'd love anything involving panties and Saved by the Bell. (Ladies...)
Well, someone has to not like March Madness. (Larry Brown Sports)
Remember that Chaney/Calipari fight? (RUTS)
Ronald McDonald gives you some fantasy help. (Thunder Matts)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:08 PM

2 Comments:

Bucknell and Holy Cross should be an excellent game. Still can't believe Penn State beat Bucknell this year.

Then again, we lost to Stony Brook, SE Louisiana, and had to squeak by Hartford, so...

Scrappled said...
Mar 9, 2007, 2:56:00 PM  

No more music, please.

Anonymous said...
Mar 9, 2007, 7:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment