AA Back On The Radio

Wednesday, March 07, 2007



For some reason ESPN Radio in Pennsylvania has decided that my Sports Bloggers Live Performance needs to be re-created.

So Yours truly will be on ESPN 1050 with Edsel at 4:25pm EST this Friday. I hear Edsel is a friend of the bloggers, so I will try my darnedest not to damage his credibility with ESPN (I said TRY people!). He wants 15 minutes out of me, so you can pretty much bank on total announcer coverage....from Boxing to Arena Football to Billy Packer.

You can listen in your car on 1050AM Williamsport, PA....and online at Sports1050.com.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:28 AM

3 Comments:

Nice! Hopefully those guys would be nice enough to invite me on when PSU spring football begins. I can't imagine there's much else to talk about on Central Pennsylvania sports radio that time of year.

Scrappled said...
Mar 7, 2007, 1:17:00 PM  

Well damn AA, thats ace. I'll look forward to that, congrats.

Anonymous said...
Mar 7, 2007, 2:02:00 PM  

Sweet, that's the ESPN radio I listed at my house (I grew up about 40 minutes from Willamsport). Edsel seems like a good guy.... good luck

Marco said...
Mar 7, 2007, 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment