So Easy A Caveman Could Do It

Monday, February 12, 2007

Couple of things.....

First, I can't believe that the Ty Thomas video became the #20 video viewed on YouTube for the week, and #1 Sports Video at one point. There are/were over 350 comments for that video alone. These Ebays are amazing, and my TivoToGo purchase seems to be worth it.

Second, maybe you can do the same for this video? College kids are so creative these days.......




Anytime you use a caveman in a sign I'm going to take notice. Anytime it's about beating Duke......I'm doubly going to take notice.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 8:24 AM

2 Comments:

MD fans were also out in full force with the Scheyer face signs. Well done, Terps.

Jamie Mottram said...
Feb 12, 2007, 10:17:00 AM  

I just gotta say I'm not 100% in love with your tone right now.

Kidding. They're getting better and better with the signs every day.

Signal to Noise said...
Feb 12, 2007, 12:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment