Big Ben On Last Call With Carson Daly

Friday, February 16, 2007

Ben Roethlisberger was on Carson Daly's Talk Show last night, and it was surprisingly entertaining. Special thanks to reader Save the Steagles who reminded me this was on last night (and sent me the Simmons tape). Being a Redhawk.....I hope she enjoys a dreamy Big Ben talking about: Motorcycles, the Super Bowl, dating, getting knocked out, Jerome Bettis, coaching changes, appendicitis, and Jessica Alba.

(FYI-I solved the volume problem, but can't solve the darkness problem (Dahkness!!). Oh well right....F-me.)



I love Carson's botch of which Championship Ben attended, and the Shawn Marion shooting contest. The fact that he was on with Fall Out Boy just makes it THAT much better.

(Musical Links and Live-blog scheduling later today)

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 2:55 PM

3 Comments:

You will of course be using a Christina Aguilera song for musical links, given the occasion, right? I won't give you any ideas, for fear of spoiling your plans...

- b said...
Feb 16, 2007, 4:58:00 PM  

I do have screen captures of Ben's appearance last night/this morning...just go by my site for the link!

http://www.BigBenNews.com

Enjoy!

Unknown said...
Feb 16, 2007, 6:00:00 PM  

I would have enjoyed it much more if A. Carson Daly was not involved and B. if he would have shown up with that fugly chin hair shaved off. But he did warm my heart with his distain for OSU, I hate how everyone assumes anyone from Ohio is a Buckeye fan. Some of us have brain cells.

Feb 16, 2007, 6:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment