Back To Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

Monday, February 05, 2007

While sitting in a nine hour meeting you think of a lot of things. Like....Who am I, and why am I here? What should I make for dinner tonight? Are the Bears idiots if they don't draft a quarterback this upcoming draft?

But most importantly....have I really not missed a day of blogging (besides weekends) in 5 months?

It's true (I think...unless I was really hungover and please don't check up on me). I think I'm officially addicted to this now, and I hope you are too.

Anywho....I was killing myself for not being around the day after the Super Bowl (and I still am). So if you could....please patronize me by reading my Announcing recap tomorrow packed with my, and others reactions (big media dudes). Nothing was really out of the ordinary (besides Nancy and Simms not commenting on the rain once), but I still have some choice words for them.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 8:47 PM

2 Comments:

hey, so what'd ya make for dinner?

The Big Picture said...
Feb 6, 2007, 3:46:00 AM  

I find sometimes (like today) I take a day off and it's good, because whatever I squeezed out wouldn't have been worth the effort anyway.

I never understand why people rag on Bill Simmons to write more often - it's obvious he is getting burned out and running out of ideas and could probably benefit from a break (as would we all).

Eric (Extra P.) said...
Feb 6, 2007, 8:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment