Superfan #99

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I admitedly don't check everyone's sites as much as I should. There are a ton out there that are just amazing, but I am too lazy to open up my RSS Feeder. What I find myself doing is finding an article from one place and then just surf through the rest of the site.

Well I did that today with Mister Irrelevant's site, and found a great audio clip from the movie Swingers. I found the video and I bring it to you now. Laugh....enjoy.

(It's really just so I can tell Off Wing Opinion and On Frozen Blog that I actually wrote about hockey.)

This is NSFW because of language.....be careful kiddies.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:38 PM

1 Comments:

"Yeah, against the computer, with the offsides off..."


Classic. We used to play with offsides off all the time. I was always partial to Buffalo. Pat LaFontaine and Alexander Mogilny were the shit.

Dec 6, 2006, 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment