MNF Redux- Keep Livin' Edition

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Or the Chad Johnson Shoes Edition. I usually post at around eleven. But I've been scouring the internet for pics of the orange shoes that Merton Hanks made Chad Johnson remove before last night's game. And I found some small ones that don't nearly capture their greatness. But here you go.









You can't see the entire right side, which had a photo collection of Chad's touchdowns. But Merton had to ruin it for everyone.....yes the same Merton "Chicken Neck" Hanks from the 9ers.













Also.....I'm very disappointed in our friend Matt. Very boring in the booth. But he did give us the wonderful quote, ""I've always loved the psychology of sport. Football is the ultimate team sport. If one out of eleven is off....you know where the leak in the bucket is"- MMc















Onto the Comment Highlights. As always please check out the sites of everyone involved. They are entirely more funny than myself and keep me entertained for 4 hours on Mondays.

Brian said...Well, now we know what sucks worse than anything else in football: Waiting an hour for a game to start, then having to wait out an official review within the first three minutes.

Amen. The start of that game was hell, and when the shootout never took place, it dragged on forever.

Jay said...""if he held him any longer he would be married in some culture" and what culture would that be??"......Canada.

It's so true Jay. So true.

Lord Nero said...Lotta leg slappin in the booth.

Yeah it got extremely odd in there when Matt entered the fray. But that just goes to show you that Matt can woo anyone.....male or female.

BJ said...If they played the Heizman on dat Ho I would paypal you and ESPN $100; after I did the Heizman on dat Ho of course.

Do the Heizman On Dat Ho....Do the Heizman on Dat....okay, it's permanently stuck in your head for the rest of the day.

Joshua said...I think we should replace TK with McConaughey. I know TK is trying to be witty and amusing all the time, but I think as viewers, we would benefit much more from deep philosophical insights such as "keep livin'" all while trying to avoid being the "leak in the bucket" of life.

That made me do a spittake last night and this morning. Too funny.

Joshua said...TK, I underestimate your power of reasoning and logical deduction. I knew the Colts were scoring touchdowns, but I had no idea that "Cincinnati is going to have to score more than field goals to catch up." You my friend, are the epitome of everything a color commentator should be. I retract my request to replace you with Mr. McConaughey, because while his looks may be sexy, your commentary is far sexier.

Josh again. Good stuff, and I whole-heartedly agree.

Joshua said... Right now, Matthew McConaughey is...

A) Admiring himself in a mirror a'la Uncle Jesse
B) Reading the works of Plato
C) Banging a hot chick
D) Drooling over his newly acquired Theismann autographed 8X10

You decide.

I went with a combination of A, C, and D. But if you can come up with something better let me know.

Thanks for all the 'ments (yep I just created that cheesy contraction) and hopefully next week's double header doesn't kill me.

1 Comments:

Those shoes posted aren't the ones Johnson had on Monday. The mural ones he was wearing were even swanker than that.

My html skills are lacking, but here's an address where a picture is:

http://static.flickr.com/138/327217459_07c46d077b_o.jpg

Anonymous said...
Dec 20, 2006, 11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment