Linkalicious

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

In honor of the Billboard Music Awards last night and Fergie's stellar performace (video at bottom)......please pay these links your respect.

Linkalicious def-, Linkalicious def-, Linkalicious def
Linkalicious definition make them boys go crazy
They always claim they know me
Comin' to me call me Linky (Hey Linky!)
I'm the L to the I, N, K the I the E
And can't no other link put it down like me

I'm Linkalicious (so delicious)
My body stay vicious
I be up in the gym just working on my fitness
He's my witness (oooh wee)
I put yo' boy on rock rock
And they be lining down the block just to link what I got (four, tres, two, uno)

Going to Hell in Handbasket (Thunder Matt)

Goodbye Deuce! (Mondesi's House)

Sean Salisbury at his finest (WWR)

More on Mike Vick the Radio Host/Coach Killer (Leave the Man Alone)

NBA Roundup (Basketbawful)

Oh ESPN....what happened to you? (Complete Sports)

This is now my goto site (I think the former leader has personally "Jumped the Shark"). Love the writer interviews. (The Big Lead)



( Fast forward to 2:30. So...So......Drunk. Or is that the Meth rearing its ugly head again? I remember the last time I took Meth it also caused me to stand in the same spot for two hours.)


Posted by Awful Announcing- at 4:59 PM

5 Comments:

No post has ever made me shake that ass so fast.

Sooze said...
Dec 5, 2006, 6:23:00 PM  

Who was your former "leader", AA?

Jamie Mottram said...
Dec 5, 2006, 6:41:00 PM  

I would have never of seen video, but it was actually pretty good.

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
Dec 5, 2006, 10:13:00 PM  

Fergie was TEWIBLE last night. That said, I almost changed my tag line to "My body stay vicious. I be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness". Thanks for convincing me to abandon that crazy idea.

Anonymous said...
Dec 5, 2006, 11:43:00 PM  

It shall remain nameless Mr. I. But you could probably guess.

Dec 6, 2006, 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment