Bowl Predictions- Contest Standings After 8 Games

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Made another executive order in the contest. Most of my "friends" are out of the thing. I thought they would keep up with the contest, but in the end they have failed me. And besides, we're playing for a Free Harold! T-Shirt here....don't you think if they WERE my friends they would have already bought one???? That's what I thought. A few remain, but they are the dedicated ones....like Brenden G.

I have decided to do this Mahoney style. Give me all the teams that the spread says will lose.
This is a slacker approach, but a noble experiment, so I'll allow it. Anywho, here are the standings....if you didn't get me a pick I just labeled it as a loss. If you think there's an error just forward me your previous email/comment.....Again we are playing for a t-shirt so I'm not being too picky here. The Standings are brought to you by the movie Rounders:

"In My Club I Will Splash the Pot Whenever the Fuck I Please"












Awful Announcing, 7-1
Mini-Me from WBRS Sports Blog, 7-1
The DC Sports Chick, 7-1
Greg from Sports Betting Blog, 7-1

"He Keeps Hanging Around and Hang
ing Around"










Craig W., 5-3
Commenter Sam T, 5-3
Bosox Siobhan from Opposum-Palooza, 4-4

"You Can't Lose What You Don't Put in the Middle. But You Can't Win Either."














Jake from Thunder Matts Saloon, 3-5
Signal to Noise, 3-5
Wasting Co. Time, 3-5
Jakob from The Fan's Attic, 3-5
Brenden G., 3-5
The Awful Girlfriend, 3-5

"Nyet! Nyet! No More! No! Not tonight! This son of bitch, all night he, "Check. Check. Check." He trap me!"

Off The Baggie, 1-7

New to the Game from the last standings update:

Marco from Just Call Me Juice, 6-2
Twins15 from Complete Sports, 1-7

Game tonight is the Emerald Walnuts Bowl....FSU v. UCLA. We're getting into the big ones folks....the game could turn at any minute.

UCLA -4.5

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:54 AM

4 Comments:

I see I'm in good company! This is fun!

DCSportsChick said...
Dec 27, 2006, 1:16:00 PM  

Test

Dec 27, 2006, 3:13:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
twins15 said...
Dec 27, 2006, 3:15:00 PM  

I hope to get Signal back to .500.

Still going with UCLA tonight.

Signal to Noise said...
Dec 27, 2006, 5:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment