ABC's View From The Cheap Seats

Friday, December 01, 2006

So what do recently fired ESPN employees do? They get a bit part on one of the best shows on Television. The Sklar Brothers are pretty polarizing.....you either love them or hate them (Deadspin Poll).

Shown in the pic below the Sklarsesss played a set of conjoined twins on the hit ABC show Grey's Anatomy last night.....not a bad backup gig. But too bad they won't be on the show again.....Dr. McDreamy separated the two and they skipped off back into obscurity. (Shoot me for knowing his nickname and/or watching the show please)












Aww, our little ESPN friends have come a long way...........




















Update: A Whales Vuhjina (great name by the way) said...

Dude, do you like anything? I know it's your job and all to hate everything but Cheap Seats was a great show and the Sklars are hilarious.

Sweet.....it's my job to hate stuff. That would be rad and all if I actually got paid. Seriously though (even though I "forgot" to say this)....I do not dislike the Sklarsessss. I think they are pretty bad stand-up comics, but I enjoyed Cheap Seats. I think they are really good writers and they have been guests on some killer TV Shows.

So sorry AWV....didn't mean to offend you and your Bros.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 11:58 AM

6 Comments:

Dude, do you like anything? I know it's your job and all to hate everything but Cheap Seats was a great show and the Sklars are hilarious.

Anonymous said...
Dec 1, 2006, 2:44:00 PM  

AWV....Sorry, I never actually said whether I like them or not. I should have. I do not think they are that good of standup comedians, but they were funny on Cheap Seats.

Cheers, AAtx

Dec 1, 2006, 3:14:00 PM  

Gotcha, cool...I've only seen a bit of their stand but it seems like their act is a little TOO rehearsed. Not sure if you've ever heard them guest-host for Rome but they're pretty funny on that as well.

Anonymous said...
Dec 1, 2006, 5:51:00 PM  

I've never seen Cheap Seats but I did see these guys on Gray's. I think that says a lot about me.

Jamie Mottram said...
Dec 2, 2006, 9:03:00 AM  

mr. irrelevant - I saw them on Grey's as well (I'm an addict) and their acting was just as awful as their standup. With Cheap Seats, they had the right idea, though. I will say this: I'm not sure Grey's Anatomy could've gone with a better duo to be annoying conjoined twins.

Sooze said...
Dec 2, 2006, 11:34:00 AM  

Fine if you watch Grey's Anatomy. Lots of us get roped into watching crap with our significant others. But you call it one of the "best shows on television". That's borderline unforgiveable. You shoulda went with "most popular shows on television". Then you can at least make it seem like you don't enjoy it.

Dec 4, 2006, 2:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment