WWMMD?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

What would Matthew McConaughey Do?

That's a question I've been asking myself a lot lately. And I got a treat during one of the 50 commercial breaks during Lost last night....Matty Mc was in the booth (crazy beard and all) for the Marshall/UCF game! And what were Matt's words of wisdom (while promoting his new movie We Are Marshall)? Well, I couldn't tell you. His voice was so raspy from yelling at players on the sidelines (mixed with that gorgeous accent that makes the ladies melt)....I couldn't understand a damn word he said. So since we couldn't understand him....we give you the top 4 quotes from the booth that we thought he said (and hopefully the video from the ESPN booth later):

4. "Aww man Lou Holtz it's an honor to meet you bro"

3. "Say, Mark May, you got a joint? It'd be a lot cooler if you diid."

2. "You're scared Rece Davis. Where's the sexy, cool, fun, smart, beautiful Rece that I knew? The one that wanted to be a serious journalist? You're up, you're down, you're here, you're there, you're like a frickin' one man circus."

1. "That's what I love about these Marshall girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."

(Side Note: Matt is scheduled to be in 7...yes 7! movies from Now until 2008. The preview for We are Marshall is below....doesn't look half bad. He is also a Redskins fan, which is another reason why we love him.)


Posted by Awful Announcing- at 12:15 PM

1 Comments:

MM is the man. Go Longhorns!

SAMO said...
Oct 6, 2006, 1:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment