Thursday, September 07, 2006
***Reminder***- LIVE BLOG TONIGHT!!!! Be there or be bare.
Onto the College Announcing Teams.....this list is long so bear with me (and these will be sans-haiku, but feel free to post your own in the comments). Actually I'm
1. Brent Musburger, Bob Davie, Kirk Herbstreit, & Lisa Salters
2. Brad Nessler, Bob Griese, Paul Maguire, & Bonnie Bernstein
3. Mark Jones, David Norrie, & Stacey Dales
4. Dan Fouts, Tim Brant, & Jack Arute
5. Gary Thorne, Andre Ware, & Todd Harris
1. Verne Lundquist, Gary Danielson, & Tracy Wolfson
1. Thom Brennaman, Barry Alvarez, & Charles Davis
1. Tom Hammond, Pat Haden, & Lewis Johnson
1. Mike Patrick, Todd Blackledge, & Holly Rowe
2. Ron Franklin, Ed Cunningham, & Jerry Punch
3. Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, & Erin Andrews
4. Sean McDonough, Chris Spielman, & Rob Stone
5. Pam Ward, Mike Gottfried, & Jimmy Dykes
6. Dave Pasch or Bob Wischusen, Trevor Matich, Rod Gilmore, & Rob Simmelkjaer
7. John Saunders, Craig James, & Rob Stone
8. Rece Davis, Mark May, Lou Holtz, & Todd Harris
9. Dave Barnett, Bill Curry, & Dave Ryan
10. Dave Ryan, Bill Curry, & Duke Castiglione
1. Joel Meyers, Dave Lapham, & Jim Knox
2. Barry Tompkins, Petros Papadakis, & Jim Watson
3. Bill Land, Gary Reasons, & John Rhadigan
4. Bill Macdonald, John Jackson, & Lindsay Soto
1. Ron Thulin, Charles Davis, & Craig Sager
2. Chip Caray, Tom Ramsey, & David Aldridge
1. Gary Bender & Glenn Parker
NFL Network Dick Vermeil has been announced as a color commentator.
1. Clay Matvick & Brian Kinchen
2. Dave Armstrong & Mike Tomczak
3. Mike Adamle & Charles Arbuckle or David Diaz-Infante
4. Beth Mowins & Eddie Robinson, Jr.
5. Charlie Neal & Jay Walker
6. Mike Gleason & Chris Martin
1. Tom Hart & Trev Alberts
2. Carter Blackburn & Brian Jones
3. Johnathan Coachman & Chris Rix
4. Pete Medhurst & Scott Zolak
This list is just crazy....some highlights:
- Chris Rix is baaaaack, and in a booth.
- David Aldridge is a sideline reporter in college football?
- Mike Tomczak baby.....Mike Tomczak.
- Good thing Trev Alberts landed on his feet after being booted from the Leader.
- Is Petro Papadakis also known as Nick Papageorgio?
- There's also one missing from this list but I only think he did the college opener, and that's Doug Flutie. Welcome to the club Doug.
Posted by Awful Announcing- at 3:35 PM