The Jump to Conclusions Mat

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So the Big Lead did the leg work this evening and dug up most of the truth. I will still say that I liked Harold Reynolds on Baseball Tonight, but Sexual Harrasment is not cool. I did jump to a pretty big conclusion and I take it back. While we will probably never know the actual truth I think that we can say that Reynolds is a giant ass. I'm still distraught that Drug Use doesn't get you fired from the World Wide Leader though.

Good Work The Big Lead.

Also good article on the history of harassment at the World Wide Leader from Bad Idea Blue Jeans.

Posted by Awful Announcing- at 8:44 PM

3 Comments:

I'm hoping the other story is true and it was because of too many fights with the producers.

I don't think I can ever watch BBTN again. ...Well, maybe if they get Bobby Valentine back.

Nyssa23 said...
Jul 25, 2006, 11:11:00 PM  

Yeah Harold could end up with Fox. Any company that still employs douchebag Bill O'Reilly obviously doesn't care about sexual harassment that much.

Jul 26, 2006, 12:42:00 PM  

From what I understand, sexual harrasement isn't all that new at ESPN. HR must have taken it to a new level to get fired or they were just looking for an excuse. And I still can't believe people like Bobby Valentine. I grew up watching this guy ruin the Texas Rangers and now he is just about the best anylyst ever....weird.

Anonymous said...
Jul 27, 2006, 8:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment